Friday, September 30, 2016

First month of high school




It has been an amazing experience starting high school so far. I love all the freedom the high school gives and how we have iPads which allow us to do work in it and it makes my bag so much lighter. We are allowed to use our phones and since we are allowed to carry things around in our bags it makes walking around easier. I have been enjoying my teachers because of how good they are at explaining things. I also like their personalities which makes the class fun. I dislike having so much work and the amount of time and effort I need to put into studying and doing assignments. The high school is so big that I have to speed walk or run to my classes so I'm not late which is annoying. Tests have also gotten harder like Spanish and I have been having less time to do things like I usually do, but it allows me to focus on academics. Even though high school can give a lot of work it makes the weekend so much better because you can just relax knowing that the next day you don't have to do work in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment