Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mind map of God

God is portrayed as one who is almighty, perfect, and loving. I was also thinking that, but when I started to look at God as a character and characterized him in this mind map, I realized that the traits that he is portrayed as isn't really how he acts when I characterized him. This is a very interesting, exciting, and controversial topic because if God is represented as a character I realized that he isn't always loving because of the flood he used to kill his own creations and if he was so powerful why did he have to kill his own creations to take away the evil in them when he could've just taken it out of them? People may have answers, but no one knows for sure what the correct answer is to these questions, but this shows that God might not be who he seems to be because of what he does in the Bible which is different than how we portray him. I learned that characterizing things puts ideas into a whole other perspective that can be different than we already think. Even though I characterized him and found out all this information about God, my view point hasn't changed about him that he is loving and powerful because I believe God has a plan for humans and since he should know everything I think that because of God's decisions this is how humans are who we are today.


No comments:

Post a Comment